Monday, August 2, 2010

Tinkerbell!

A friend's daughter turned 3 and had a Tinkerbell birthday party this weekend. Her mom asked me to make some confetti cupcakes with green icing. I decided to take it a bit further and instead of making a standard rainbow confetti cupcake, I set out to find purple and green sprinkles. How hard could it be right? Wrong. I didn't really want to order them online for reasons that I don't remember now... but that would have been the most logical choice instead of driving all around Chicagoland trying to find sprinkles. I finally found them so all was well by party time! I thought it would also be fun to sprinkle some "pixie dust" over the tops :-)

Here they are: Green and purple confetti cupcakes with lime green vanilla buttercream frosting and purple "pixie dust"


All ready for the party!


Happy Birthday, Kayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment