Monday, December 6, 2010

And more!

The Sweet Life- Cakes and more....... more often than not, whoever I am speaking to about The Sweet Life asks me what the "and more" signifies. I'm here to answer! It encompasses lots of baked goods. Pies, cookies, cheesecakes, various types of breads, brownies, blondies.... you name it, most likely I can do it! What can I say, I just LOVE to bake. Cakes are what I enjoy the most though since it allows me the chance to be as creative as I want to be.

Want to see an example of the "and more"? One of my most popular items, that never seems to be around long enough to be photographed, are cinnamon coconut macaroons! Fun and yummy. I'll try to get some pics up of some of the other items.

So here they are-

I usually put them in a fancy tin for those who order-



No comments:

Post a Comment