Sunday, January 9, 2011

I guess rules really are meant to be broken....

I have a rule that I don't make the same exact cake twice. There are too many styles and techniques out there that I need and want to explore!

I ended up breaking my own rule a few weeks ago. My cousin and I were talking about the cake that I was going to make for her wedding and she really loved the previous wedding cake that I made. How could I say no? It's a bit different than the last one.... it has an extra tier, different color roses, a different topper, and just a bigger cake overall.

Half of this cake was chocolate cake filled with a chocolate mousse. The other half was a french vanilla cake with a strawberry mousse filling. What do you guys think?


Here's a closer view of the top tier with the cake topper.

Congratulations Carlos and Kristina on your marriage! I love you guys and wish you the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment