Monday, January 31, 2011

Introducing Rainbow cupcakes!

I’ve gotten a bunch of questions about how I made the rainbow cake. Sorry guys, but it’s my little secret! Thanks for all of the support though! The rainbow cake ended up being a HUGE hit!

I invited my family over for dinner this weekend for a surprise birthday dinner for my cousin, Jasmine. Jasmine has helped me with my cakes before and always has nothing but good things to say about my cakes. I figured it would be nice for her to have her own cake and not just a slice of someone else’s.

She LOVED the rainbow cake that I made last weekend so I thought it would be nice to make her one for her birthday. I think they turned out pretty cute!

Here they are!

The cupcakes were white almond cake with a french vanilla buttercream frosting. The party hats and flowers were made of fondant.

A picture of them on my cute little cupcake tree:


And a view of the inside!


Happy Birthday Jasmine!

No comments:

Post a Comment