Monday, May 30, 2011

Baptism cupcakes!

A good friend of mine and his wife planned their son's baptism for this past weekend. After LOTS of discussion, they decided on cupcakes for their party. The only decorative piece they wanted was a cross on top in baby blue.

Even though I have about a million cupcakes liners at home, I of course didn't have any that felt appropriate for a baptism. I set out on a mission to find the perfect ones. It took way longer than expected. What is up with the lack of baby blue liners? I should've ordered them online, but didn't know what I was making until it was too late.

They wanted chocolate cupcakes filled with chocolate chip cookie dough icing and whipped cream frosting. These were alot of fun to make. They were my first filled cupcakes that have been ordered as opposed to me bringing them along or gifting them to someone.

So here they are:

I hope they were enjoyed. Congratulations Reid!

1 comment:

  1. They were perfect! Everyone enjoyed them! Super yummy! Thanks Michelle you're the best!

    ReplyDelete