Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Baby Shower!

I threw a surprise shower for a friend at work today. I honestly, can not believe that I was able to keep it a secret for as long as I did. I was just so excited for the parents to be! The problem was, Ashley, mommy to be, wasn't able to make it the shower so I had to try and make a cake that was manly! What's more manly than a ducky cake? Not much! HA!

I had to drive this cake downtown which really stressed me out. I had nightmares that I would hit a pothole on I55 and my poor ducky's head would fall off or I would need to slam on my brake and he would be splattered against my dashboard. Thankfully none of those scenarios came to be. All three cakes made it downtown in one piece! Whew! Congratulations again, Jake and Ashley!




No comments:

Post a Comment