Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hi!

Hi! Welcome to the Sweet Life blog! My name is Michelle and I love to bake and decorate. I've enjoyed cooking and baking for others since I was a young child and am happy to continue to do it to this day.

A little about me, I've been married for going on 6 years and have a 2 year old daughter that loves to help me in the kitchen. I just finished my Masters degree in Clinical Psychology and my graduation gift to myself was a cake decorating class! I was watching a food network cake challenge for the millionth time and wondered why I couldn't do the same. I realized that I could and so I did!

I want to use this blog to keep track of the work that I have done. If you are interested in ordering something, please feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment