Saturday, July 24, 2010

Peanut Butter!

So I am continuing to test out recipes that I want to offer. I stumbled across one today that is definitely a keeper and will be added to my order form. Peanut butter cupcakes with chocolate buttercream. YUM! While it was baking, my place smelled like I lived in a Reeses Pieces candy. It smelled so good that I didn't even know what to do with myself. So good.

As with many of my other recipes, I test them out on my family and my co-workers. My family got to enjoy these tonight and loved them. My husband even said they were the best cupcake/cake he had ever tasted. He's a good husband! ;-) The to making these today was that my cousin's Liv's birthday that is right around the corner. The cupcakes gave us an excuse to embarass her by singing to her at the top of our lungs in the middle hotel lobby that she is staying in. My family sure has a ton of fun when we get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment